积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-12-16 15:26 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Google+页面上好评如潮。。。。
https://plus.google.com/117312641323195928617

Ironhorn Teeleaf
in the last week

Different plumber said I had a grease problem. Good thing I called these guys! They quickly identified that my plumbing had been clogged with an influx of colonial western education. They soon took advantage of the vacuum created when the other plumber left, establishing control over part of my pipes, and those of my neighbour as well! Would recommend for any problems you have getting unwanted residue out of your homeland.

Piotr Noga
in the last week

When they first showed up, I was not sure if they were in the right area, but they destroyed that infidel clog in my toilet with that cannon on the back of their truck. Would recommend to anyone!

Mario D'Avirro
in the last week

At first, I considered using them a real shot in the dark, but after many rounds I found that they eliminated all my problems with an almost military discipline.

Casey Langford
in the last week

These guys will attack your plumbing problems with relentless strikes against your western turds. No infidel clog will stand after the assault has begun. 10/10 would let them use a truck mounted .50 cal on my pipes again.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

触屏版|枪友会

GMT-8, 2024-5-29 01:55 , Processed in 0.027618 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表