帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-9-18 12:01 来自手机 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
http://news.kron4.com/news/video-90-year-old-couple-beaten-bound-and-robbed-in-east-bay/

VIDEO: 90-Year-Old Couple Beaten, Bound, and Robbed in East Bay
By Mario Sevilla
Mon Sep 15th, 2014 8:28pm America/Los_Angeles
RELATED COVERAGE
EL CERRITO
EL CERRITO (KRON) — 90-year-old Paz Nagal stood in the yard of El Cerrito home on Monday describing the frightening attack that left her body and face covered in bruises.
Paz and her husband, Jaime, a 90-year-old World War II veteran, were both viciously beaten on Saturday by another couple they befriended the previous day.
“He tried to put the tape on my face. I even lose a tooth,” said Paz.
Police say the suspects, a man and a woman in their 40′s, made friends with the couple on Friday. The suspects said they were interested in their flowers and the Nagals allowed them into their home.
Later that afternoon, the couple noticed that both of their wallets were missing. Police believe the suspects stole the their wallets while they were in the house.
The suspects returned on Saturday and the elderly couple invited into their again. Shortly afterwards, the male suspect attacked Jaime while the female suspect attacked Paz.
At some point during the beating, the man shoved Paz’s head against the wall then kicked and bound her.
“He tried to tape my mouth, too,” she said.
Her husband tried to protect his wife against the male suspect but acknowledged he was physically overmatched.
“I tried to fight him but I’m old. You can’t fight a young guy who is like 39-years-old,” Jaime Nagal said.
Despite their age and small size, Paz says she and her husband fought for their lives.
“I beat her,” she said. “I said, ‘Lord give me strength to defeat this woman.’”
“We were punching like crazy men.”
Jaime managed to escape the attack and was able to hop a fence and run to a neighbor’s house for help.
The attack has left Paz upset and wondering why someone would take advantage of her and her husband’s generosity.
“I said, ‘sometimes it’s not nice to be a good Samaritan because people will abuse you.’”
The suspects are described as both in their 40s and driving a two-door blue vehicle. The man stand 6′ tall and walks with a limp. The woman is described as 5’4″ tall and was last seen wearing a white dress.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

触屏版|枪友会

GMT-8, 2024-9-21 01:53 , Processed in 0.029744 second(s), 19 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表