积分

老牌枪友

积分
沙发
发表于 2017-10-1 21:30 | 显示全部楼层
不读枪法就想玩枪真的很危险,最后很可能你不知道为什么就被遣返了。非法持枪是重罪,分分钟进监狱
熟读当地法律,把IL的州法和联邦法好好读一读,没多少页。

楼上还有几个法律认知误区
首先,如果你持有别州驾照(比如印第安纳州的),那么你可以买枪并代入伊利诺伊州进行合法打猎等活动,你的身份是外州居民,需要的是伊利诺伊的non-resident猎证。(此外,由于非移民身份,你在任何州最好都购买non-resident猎证保证合法持枪身份。)
其次,如果你持有伊利诺伊州驾照/ID,同时是非移民身份,那么就不能合法申请到FOID,这个原因是伊利诺伊州枪法基本是照抄联邦法,但是移除了非移民的例外条例,也即是持有有效猎证可以合法持枪的例外。因此在伊利诺伊,作为伊利诺伊州居民的非移民无法合法持有枪支和弹药。
最后,据我所知,伊利诺伊大约是全美非常少数的几个完全剥夺了非移民持枪权利的州,还不如枪法更严格的新泽西和加州。。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
板凳
发表于 2017-10-1 21:33 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 exoto 于 2017-10-1 21:43 编辑

ps,2011年开始,IL州法提到外州居民可以在IL无FOID合法持枪,但是具体是否可行还需要咨询律师。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
地板
发表于 2017-10-2 08:40 | 显示全部楼层
cjw065 发表于 2017-10-2 05:16
必须要有所在州的合法持枪证件。

11年IL最高法院声明外州合法持枪居民可以在IL合法持枪。
In 2011, in the case of People v. Holmes, the Illinois Supreme Court ruled that non-Illinois residents who are permitted to possess a firearm in their home state are not required to have an Illinois FOID card.[15][16] Non-Illinois residents do not qualify to obtain a FOID card, but the FOID statute does make provisions for applicants who are employed in Illinois as law enforcement officers, armed security officers, or by the United States Military.
然而在IL居住超过30天根据州法自动成为居民。。所以此问题无解。基本来说,外星人在IL持枪是不可能的
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
5#
发表于 2017-10-2 08:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 exoto 于 2017-10-2 08:47 编辑
DOGSTAR 发表于 2017-10-2 06:13
可以拿猎照去试着申请下FOID卡,大不了被拒了也就10块钱。我研究过申请FOID卡的表格,上面有问是否移民,答 ...

这也是误解法律,什么叫没有明文规定?以下是申请FOID的链接:
https://www.ispfsb.com/public/foid.aspx
其中,eligibility rules for FOID:
  • I have not been convicted of any Felony under the laws of this or any other jurisdiction.
  • I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective.
  • I have not been a patient in a mental institution or any part of a medical facility for the treatment of mental illness within the past 5 years.
  • I am not intellectually disabled or developmentally disabled.
  • I have not within the past year (preceding the date of this application) used or been addicted to any controlled substance or narcotics in violation of state or federal law.
  • I am not subject of an existing Order of Protection or a No Contact/No Stalking Order.
  • I have not within the past 5 years been convicted of battery, assault, aggravated assault, violation of an order of protection, or a substantially similar offense in which a firearm was used or possessed.
  • I have not been convicted of domestic battery (felony or misdemeanor), aggravated domestic battery or a substantially similar offense.
  • I have not been adjudicated by a court as a mental defective or ordered by a court, board or authorized entity to in-patient or out-patient mental health treatment.
  • I am not an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States.
  • I have not within the past year failed a drug test for a drug for which I did not have a prescription.
  • I have not been admitted to the United States under a non-immigrant visa of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
  • I have never renounced my citizenship as a citizen of the United States.
  • I have never been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
  • I am not a fugitive from justice.
  • 这个基本是抄袭了联邦枪支管理法,但是移除了外星人持枪的合法例外条例,特别是持有猎证这一条。所以外星人在伊利诺伊州没有合法途径持枪。
  • 具体细节参见430 ILCS 65/ (FOID act)
  • http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs3.asp?ActID=1657&ChapterID=39

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

触屏版|枪友会

GMT-8, 2024-5-10 11:13 , Processed in 0.036654 second(s), 17 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表