发表于 2022-1-25 18:04 | 显示全部楼层
HKmaniac 发表于 2022-1-25 16:02
多谢回复
1. 不太害怕大不了我先申请,F1拿到手了我再买就是。
2. 这个很好理解,monolith机加工太简单了 ...

How To Clean Your Silencer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3nUP9E1a8k
0:00 Intro
1:52 Disclaimer: consult the manual that came with your suppressor before cleaning
2:31 What are the differences between rimfire and centerfire suppressors?
3:52 What are some things to consider when cleaning the different suppressor materials?
8:52 How important is it to clean your muzzle devices and mounts?
12:17 The suppressor cleaning methods
12:46 Ultrasonic Cleaner explained
14:51 Learn how to properly dispose of your cleaning solution when you are finished.
16:26 Wet Tumbler explained
18:03 Pay attention to how Beaver takes apart some stuck baffles
18:55 About how much will a wet tumbler cost?
19:55 The Dry Tumbler explained
21:18 Taking apart a stuck SilencerCo Octane
22:53 The wire brush method explained
26:07 "The Dip" explained - TOXIC - always dispose of this properly!
31:10 The Soda Blaster explained
32:47 Ultrasonic Cleaner results
37:37 Wet Tumbler results
42:04 Dry Tumbler results
45:27 "The Dip" results
52:55 Pros and Cons of each method

How to clean my silencer
https://www.silencershop.com/blog/post/how-to-clean-my-silencer
Aluminum: Do NOT use ultrasonic cleaners, harsh solvents, or steel brushes/picks. To avoid permanent damage, only use safe chemicals and brass or plastic utensils. As a general rule of thumb, aluminum suppressors, like the SilencerCo Warlock for example, need to be serviced carefully.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
5#
发表于 2022-1-25 18:38 | 显示全部楼层
HKmaniac 发表于 2022-1-25 18:33
Ali总觉得是钓鱼网站。我要去算算看价钱和自己车一个能差多少

不是钓鱼网站
国内阿里巴巴运营的海外网站
枪支配件的质量那就是见仁见智了

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
6#
发表于 2022-1-25 19:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 StarFox000 于 2022-1-25 20:09 编辑
HKmaniac 发表于 2022-1-25 18:31
拜托,高中化学水平的Youtube看看就好,自己做research远远比相信别人的话有用的多。

第一purple power有 ...

额滴神呀 请这位大侠看完结论再说好不好 超声波清洗会让铝制罐掉漆并对铭刻不友善但不影响质量和使用

Sonic Cleaners & Suppressors            
https://www.silencershop.com/blog/post/sonic-cleaners-suppressors

This time around, we started to see some minor damage to the finish - so we decided it would be a good idea to limit the time that finished parts spend in the sonic cleaner.  Unfortunately, the lesson we should have learned was to leave the finished parts completely out!Our third test was the first time we really started to see good cleaning results.  This time we used an AAC Element and followed these steps:
  • Put only the internal baffles into the sonic cleaner for 15 minutes.
  • Pulled them out and gently scrubbed them using a copper brush - the carbon pieces flecked off far easier than normal so we only spent a couple of minutes and didn't worry about getting it perfect.
  • Put the baffles back into the sonic cleaner together with the tube for an additional 15 minutes.
  • After the second 15 minute run, the remaining build-up fell off easily and they looked great!  Literally, the baffles looked like new!
Unfortunately, although we only put the tube in for 15 minutes, it didn't fare well at all.This is the kind of thing that would make you sick if you had just spent the time and money to procure a nice new suppressor; so, once again, I advise you to leave the finished parts completely out of the sonic cleaner!Regardless of the damage to the Element finish, we continued with our experiments since we were impressed with how clean the baffles were coming out.  Since we have heard so much about how aluminum parts  may or may not be damaged in a sonic cleaner, we decided to give that a try using a, fully aluminum, Tactical Innovations Stratus suppressor.  Since the Hornady gun cleaning solution is supposed to be safe for aluminum parts, we didn't anticipate any problems - but we hadn't anticipated the finish coming off either...Fortunately, the Stratus came out as clean as the Element - and with no pitting or other damage to the aluminum baffles.  I'm not going to guarantee anything; but, we're not going to worry about aluminum baffles going into the sonic cleaner.Overall, I think this is a great tool for cleaning the baffles from take-apart cans since they come out perfectly clean with a minimum of effort. It is unfortunate that the finish can be damaged so easily since that makes it impossible to just throw a sealed can into the sonic cleaner every few thousand rounds. For sealed cans, I think we'll just stick with soaking in solvent and rinsing them out.                    

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
7#
发表于 2022-1-25 19:12 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 StarFox000 于 2022-1-25 20:22 编辑
HKmaniac 发表于 2022-1-25 18:41
嗯,我知道是alibaba的,但是就怕字母局盯着。其实并不是中国的东西质量差,而是需求方要求就是便宜,那 ...

我建议去专门网站或品牌官网买
大不了寄存到认识的枪店

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
8#
发表于 2022-1-26 13:34 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 StarFox000 于 2022-1-26 14:13 编辑
HKmaniac 发表于 2022-1-26 04:49
你要不仔细看看那个video,13分17秒的地方?

是Purple Power清洁液照成的腐蚀

Purple Power官网的FAQ说不要把Purple Power用在铝或不锈钢
在公布结果时能看到有些零件出现white streaks或hazy films

Can Purple Power be used on Stainless Steel and Aluminum?
Do not use Purple Power on Stainless Steel or Aluminum as it could leave white streaks or a hazy film. If accidentally used on Stainless Steel or Aluminum and you have this residue, try buffing with a Metal Polish, such as Wenols or Mothers Metal Polish to restore finish.
https://www.clean-rite.com/faq
我还真找到一个倒霉蛋把铝制消音器泡在Purple Power清洁液 (I wouldn't soak aluminum suppressors in Purple Power (again))
So I left my Thompson SG sitting in a ziplock with an inch or so of Purple Power cleaner/degreaser at the bottom of it (sprayed it to see what would happen to the carbon) for about two days and not only did it remove the Duracoat finish, but nuked the type III anodizing (looks like a splash anno'd paintball gun now) under the Duracoat and seriously eroded/etched/corroded the part that was actually soaking in the liquid. My own fault, it clearly warns of use on paint and aluminum on the bottle. Since the SG is so thick, no harm done, but I am betting that if I soaked my mite in there, it would be trashed.
It was an easy way to get the duracoat off though. Not one I'd recommend, but still. YMMV, but I wouldn't soak it. This was my first time using Purple Power, and it is an impressive cleaner/degreaser I must say.

As promised, here's pics. First one you can see the pitting. I scrubbed off the duracoat with a scotchbright. Took very little effort.
https://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=90648

2012年的实验中silencershop使用了Hornady One Shot Sonic Clean Solution而不是腐蚀性的Purple Power清洁液
We learned later that putting a finished part into a sonic cleaner is not a great idea!Our second experiment was much like the first in that we simply pulled apart an AAC Ti-RANT 9 and threw it in the sonic cleaner for 45 minutes.  

This time around, we started to see some minor damage to the finish - so we decided it would be a good idea to limit the time that finished parts spend in the sonic cleaner.  Unfortunately, the lesson we should have learned was to leave the finished parts completely out!
This time around, we started to see some minor damage to the finish - so we decided it would be a good idea to limit the time that finished parts spend in the sonic cleaner.  Unfortunately, the lesson we should have learned was to leave the finished parts completely out!Our third test was the first time we really started to see good cleaning results.  This time we used an AAC Element and followed these steps:
  • Put only the internal baffles into the sonic cleaner for 15 minutes.
  • Pulled them out and gently scrubbed them using a copper brush - the carbon pieces flecked off far easier than normal so we only spent a couple of minutes and didn't worry about getting it perfect.
  • Put the baffles back into the sonic cleaner together with the tube for an additional 15 minutes.
  • After the second 15 minute run, the remaining build-up fell off easily and they looked great!  Literally, the baffles looked like new!
Unfortunately, although we only put the tube in for 15 minutes, it didn't fare well at all.This is the kind of thing that would make you sick if you had just spent the time and money to procure a nice new suppressor; so, once again, I advise you to leave the finished parts completely out of the sonic cleaner!Regardless of the damage to the Element finish, we continued with our experiments since we were impressed with how clean the baffles were coming out.  Since we have heard so much about how aluminum parts  may or may not be damaged in a sonic cleaner, we decided to give that a try using a, fully aluminum, Tactical Innovations Stratus suppressor. Since the Hornady gun cleaning solution is supposed to be safe for aluminum parts, we didn't anticipate any problems - but we hadn't anticipated the finish coming off either... Fortunately, the Stratus came out as clean as the Element - and with no pitting or other damage to the aluminum baffles.  I'm not going to guarantee anything; but, we're not going to worry about aluminum baffles going into the sonic cleaner. Overall, I think this is a great tool for cleaning the baffles from take-apart cans since they come out perfectly clean with a minimum of effort. It is unfortunate that the finish can be damaged so easily since that makes it impossible to just throw a sealed can into the sonic cleaner every few thousand rounds.  For sealed cans, I think we'll just stick with soaking in solvent and rinsing them out.                    
https://www.silencershop.com/blog/post/sonic-cleaners-suppressors
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
9#
发表于 2022-1-26 15:48 | 显示全部楼层
HKmaniac 发表于 2022-1-26 15:00
你写这么多不还是最后印证我前面说的吗,purple power会腐蚀铝制品,并不是ultrasonic cleaner的锅。

无 ...

我看13分17秒除了解释pitting还有个啥 再说了我也没说只使用ultrasonic加蒸馏水会对铝合金消音器照成质量问题只是对铭刻不友善和掉漆
我啥也不说了 您如同战锤40k里的帝皇引领人类前进并散发光芒让陷入绝望的人类再次燃起希望

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

触屏版|枪友会

GMT-8, 2024-5-11 15:15 , Processed in 0.054577 second(s), 20 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表