主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-5-23 20:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
http://www.riflegear.com/p-2055-arsenal-mtk90-jubilee-series-rifle-gold-edition.aspx

MTK90 Jubilee Series, Gold Edition AK-74, only 100 made, serious collector value
Includes Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Mikhail Kalashnikov!

This very limited production of 100 GOLD Edition rifles. There has been a tremendous amount of extra work and attention to details put on every single unit, making these 100 rifles one of the finest examples of AK’s in the world. We have put all of our expertise and years of experience into turning this project into a unique experience, and we have enjoyed every moment of this great journey along the way.

All the components used in the Jubilee Series rifles are hand selected and inspected for perfection. All the metal surfaces are coated by astonishing glossy black finish, which was developed specifically for these rifles. The right side of the receiver features engravings showing its dedication to the 90th Anniversary of Mikhail Timofeevich Kalashnikov, 35 Years of AK-74, and carry Izhmash Factory logo and Dr. Kalashnikov’s signature. The engravings are filled with beautiful gold color fillings, giving these rifles their compelling looks. Select components of the rifles (the trigger, bolt carrier, rear sight slide with button, pivot pins, recoil assembly, and magazine catch) are fine polished and coated by Titanium Nitride for glowing gold color. All the units come in black polymer furniture matching the original Mil-Spec standard.

Every unit in the Jubilee Series rifles is supported by a Certificate of Authenticity issued and endorsed by Lieutenant General Mikhail Timofeevich Kalashnikov. The certificates that accompany the 100 units of the Gold Edition of this series are hand-signed by Dr. Kalashnikov.

The Gold Edition rifles are packaged in a premium grade, custom fitted brown color genuine leather cases that were specifically designed and manufactured for this special project.

Summary Russian made stamped receiver, 5.45x39.5 caliber, hammer forged chrome lined barrel, front sight block with bayonet lug and 24x1.5 right-hand threads, muzzle brake, US made mil-spec black polymer stock set, standard mil-spec. handguards with stainless steel heat shield, US made double stage trigger group, 1000 meter rear sight leaf, scope rail, accessory lug. Plus Select components of these rifles (the trigger, bolt carrier, rear sight slide with button, pivot pins, recoil assembly, and magazine catch) are fine polished and coated by Titanium Nitride for glowing gold color. All the units come in black polymer furniture matching the original Mil-Spec standard.

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分

开坛元勋

沙发
发表于 2013-5-23 20:26 | 只看该作者
5400!

买不起
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

元老枪友

积分

三枪客开坛元勋

板凳
发表于 2013-5-23 20:28 | 只看该作者
这个买来还是safe queen,穷人还是实际点比较好。
Vault Dweller: I have a crime to report!
Deputy Fry: Really? I, uh, you should talk to the Sheriff. I can't leave my post right now. I've got to... uh, fend off raiders that might come. Plus, I'm not very good with reports.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

触屏版|枪友会

GMT-8, 2024-4-24 08:09 , Processed in 0.023393 second(s), 19 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表