元老枪友

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-7-7 15:18 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 QuiMi 于 2016-7-7 17:37 编辑

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/phil ... ans-both-have-guns/
事件细节大概是:

明州黑人枪民 Philando Castile 后车灯不亮,被警察叔叔截住。黑哥主动告知是合法CCW。警察叔叔发出两个自相矛盾的指令:1。出示证件, 2。不许动。黑哥向口袋伸手掏证件。警察叔叔以为黑哥掏枪,连发五枪将其击毙。

各位枪友CCW千万小心。碰倒警察拦截要吸取黑哥的教训:

1。 明州和很多州不需要主动向警察声明CCW。别没事找事自告奋勇说身上有枪。碰到个菜鸟警察吓得尿裤子干什么傻事都有可能。

2。 别以为警察叔叔懂得怎样处理CCW。很多警察叔叔都是傻冒。

3。 如果碰到类似黑哥的情况,又要证件又要别动,千万别动。小心询问:"Officer, how can I do this safely? "

这有篇文章:当我带枪被警察拦截我会怎么做

另外,不要对警察用 gun 这个字。不要说 I have a gun. 应该说 I am armed. My pistol is on my hip.  警察叔叔听到 gun 这个字就神经紧张。

主题

帖子

3万

积分

版主

积分
沙发
发表于 2016-7-7 15:26 | 只看该作者
太太惨了
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
板凳
发表于 2016-7-7 15:32 | 只看该作者
有些州是不需要告知, 有些州是必须告知,不告知算违法。
警察会通过车牌查你有没有枪
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

元老枪友

积分
地板
发表于 2016-7-7 15:50 | 只看该作者
警察里二货很多 遇事保命要紧
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分

三枪客携枪执照

5#
发表于 2016-7-7 15:54 | 只看该作者
中国警察?
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

#BlackRiflesMatter

积分
6#
发表于 2016-7-7 15:58 | 只看该作者
一般是等警察吩咐拿證件時順便把CHL跟ID一併遞上
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
7#
发表于 2016-7-7 16:06 | 只看该作者
如果故事完全像描述的这样,那这个警察也太扯蛋了
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

9万

积分

国宝枪友

积分

NRA终身会员携枪执照

8#
发表于 2016-7-7 16:25 | 只看该作者
Alpha粑粑 发表于 2016-7-7 15:32
有些州是不需要告知, 有些州是必须告知,不告知算违法。
警察会通过车牌查你有没有枪 ...

MN是不需要的
WI也不需要。警察叔叔反正没根据我的车牌查出什么。因为我们家的车都在女皇陛下名下。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

老牌枪友

积分

携枪执照

9#
发表于 2016-7-7 16:27 | 只看该作者
PTL21 发表于 2016-7-7 15:58
一般是等警察吩咐拿證件時順便把CHL跟ID一併遞上

这个是正确做法,上课就这么教的,驾照和枪证一起给,然后解释有没有带枪,在哪儿

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

国宝枪友

积分

三枪客携枪执照

10#
发表于 2016-7-7 16:28 | 只看该作者
Don't say gun, or pistol ... it's a FIREARM
LIFE IS GOOD
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

一生俯首拜阳明

积分

NRA终身会员三枪客携枪执照

11#
发表于 2016-7-7 16:33 | 只看该作者
看这里。大部分州是if asked.
http://concealednation.org/2015/ ... es-for-the-answers/
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

7万

积分

国宝枪友

更爱吃Ferrero Rocher

积分

三枪客携枪执照

12#
发表于 2016-7-7 16:51 | 只看该作者
4年前让州警pull over的时候,我已经把钱包拿出来正在取驾照,警察叔叔说you got any weapons in the car?我说not in the car, but on me。 他问在哪里,我指了指我的裤兜。 他来了句good,keep it there。 我顺手把我的carry permit也拿出来一起递过去。 给我个warning让我开慢点儿,完了。。。

评分

参与人数 1子弹 +10 收起 理由
X-PGH + 10 淡定

查看全部评分

GLOCK Certified Armorer
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级枪友

积分
13#
发表于 2016-7-7 17:17 | 只看该作者
连开五枪者也有点过了
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
14#
发表于 2016-7-7 17:50 | 只看该作者
双筒 发表于 2016-7-7 16:51
4年前让州警pull over的时候,我已经把钱包拿出来正在取驾照,警察叔叔说you got any weapons in the car? ...

警察叔叔们都是外貌协会的,一般不为难亚裔(中日韩)!
特别是我们这些亲切友善面带微笑的枪友Chinese
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分

携枪执照

15#
发表于 2016-7-7 18:57 | 只看该作者
gongzi-Z 发表于 2016-7-7 17:50
特别是我们这些亲切友善面带微笑的枪友Chinese:l ...

晓得亚裔亡命之徒少
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

4万

积分

元老枪友

积分
16#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-7-7 19:08 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 QuiMi 于 2016-7-7 21:21 编辑
gongzi-Z 发表于 2016-7-7 19:50
特别是我们这些亲切友善面带微笑的枪友Chinese:l ...

不一定。华裔被警察击毙的也有多起。记得几年前有个华裔朝警察挥舞菜刀被射杀。那老兄并没有要杀人.

http://www.backchina.com/news/2013/10/25/267755.html
洛杉矶华裔被警方击毙 家属获赔180万美元
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

6万

积分

国宝枪友

Straight Shooter

积分

开坛元勋NRA终身会员三枪客认证教员携枪执照

17#
发表于 2016-7-7 19:26 | 只看该作者
Lexgideon 发表于 2016-7-7 17:17
连开五枪者也有点过了

只要警察认为符合开枪的条件,开一枪和连开五枪没有什么本质的区别。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

元老枪友

积分
18#
发表于 2016-7-7 19:33 | 只看该作者
这警察会被告吧...
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分

三枪客携枪执照

19#
发表于 2016-7-7 20:51 | 只看该作者
ariesqq 发表于 2016-7-7 16:06
如果故事完全像描述的这样,那这个警察也太扯蛋了

现在都是一面之词。等调查报告吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

国宝枪友

积分

NRA终身会员开坛元勋

20#
发表于 2016-7-7 21:54 | 只看该作者
一下真正的警察的呼声,值得一读:

Greg Ellifritz5 hrs ·

A long rant full of advice for my cop friends....
OK, after seeing Facebook and the media going crazy all day about the two most recent police-involved shootings, I have a little bit of advice for my police friends. For what it's worth, I've been a cop for 21 years and a police trainer since 1997. I have more than 75 instructor certifications in police subject areas and 4,000 hours of documented training, mostly in police use of force subjects. I spent 13 years of my career doing nothing but teaching use of force to cops as a full time job. I might know a little more than the talking head you are seeing on TV.
My cop readers need to focus on two issues:
1) Ensuring the validity of the initial transaction- The first thing that comes up in any police shooting investigation or any lawsuit filed against the cops is "Why did the cops contact the person they shot." If the reason for the contact is bogus, then everything that transpires later is viewed with suspicion.
The media works this angle to the cop's detriment. They blame the shooting on the reason for the stop, not what the suspect did afterwards. Right now we are hearing every media outlet talk about the man in Minnesota who was shot "for having a broken tail light." That's not why he was shot, but it doesn't matter in the court of public opinion.
Your contact with any citizen in an enforcement capacity needs to be rock-solid. Not only rock-solid in a legal sense, but rock-solid in the court of public opinion.
Look at the Minnesota shooting. The reason for contact (broken tail light) is valid legally, but what does the public think about cops pulling people over for bullshit like that? They don't like it. Following the logic, they will like it even less when someone gets shot as a result of a bullshit stop.
I know what the cop was doing, he was likely hunting for criminals with warrants. I see it pretty regularly. Cops pull over crappy cars for equipment violations, hunting for an arrest. Poor people who can't afford to fix busted tail lights often can't afford to pay their tickets, their child support, or their court fees. Their driver's licenses are often suspended and they regularly have warrants. Sometimes their passengers are in the same situation.
So, aggressive cop looking to arrest "bad guys" pulls over a beater car and runs everyone inside for warrants. About 1/4 of the time he gets lucky and gets an arrest. Every once in awhile, bad shit happens and the cop ends up in the national media spotlight.
STOP HASSLING PEOPLE! The fact that some dude has a suspended license or hasn't paid a speeding ticket is not negatively affecting the safety of the community you patrol. I know you want to do good things and make lots of arrests, but every stop you make has the potential to go REALLY bad. Don't stop people for bogus violations. Don't hunt minor scofflaws. The public doesn't respect you for doing so and occasionally you will get thrown under the bus when you screw something up, or your stop ends up in a shooting that you didn't intend.
Put yourself in the position of the Minnesota officer. Would you have made that traffic stop if you had known it would turn out like it did? My guess is the answer is "no". Think about that the next time you feel like making a stop for a cracked windshield or some other inconsequential violation.
2) You need more and better training. I don't know a single department in the country that gives its officers all the training they need. Initial recruit training in most states is abysmal. In Ohio, barbers get three times more training than cops get before being licensed. In-service training is even worse. I know some departments that provide NO in service training other than watching a couple videos a year.
If you are scared of legally armed citizens with CCW permits and you freak out because someone has a gun, you simply aren't confident in your own abilities. That's a huge problem. When you aren't skilled and confident, you get scared and you over react. Freaked out cops don't make good decisions. When cops don't make good decisions, they end up on the national news.
Your department won't give you the training you need. You have two options. You can seek out the training on your own or you can hope you never get into a bad spot where your lack of skills gets you killed or put in jail.
There has never been a greater variety of top notch weapons and martial arts training available for cops and private citizens. You need to start taking classes. You will be amazed at what you don't know. I was already a state-certified police firearms instructor before I took my first professional shooting class. I learned more in that first day of professional gun training than I did in the two-week police "instructor" school.
If you haven't done any training outside the academy or your agency's in-service classes, quite honestly your skills are likely to be subpar. You don't know what you are doing. You are prone to being killed or doing something stupid that will get you fired or jailed.
Even though I've been teaching gun skills professionally for almost my entire career, I still take other folks' training to keep my skills sharp. This year, I will take two weekend-long professional shooting classes and at least one three-day seminar that focuses on other issues like knife fighting, legal updates, empty hand skills and the like. And I pay for those classes (and travel costs and ammo) out of my own pocket. I shoot my guns at least weekly and pay for 5,000-10,000 rounds of practice ammo out of my own pocket every year. If you aren't doing something similar, you are not ready to fight real bad guys on the street. And you know what? Dealing with a person who has a gun doesn't freak me out. I know I'm better than he is.
The same is true with police defensive tactics training. If your only training is from the academy, you don't know how to fight. You owe it to yourself to get at least a year or two of quality training (at least 2x a week) at an outside martial arts studio that focuses on a realistic fighting art. And it better be a fighting art where you regularly train against other people who are trying to punch, kick, or choke you. Doing fancy katas in your dojo's mirror isn't adequate. Look at wrestling, Judo, Jujitsu, boxing, Muay Thai, MMA, or Krav Maga.
It doesn't have to be a lifetime passion. You just need to do the work necessary to beat most criminals. You'll be amazed at how differently you look at situations on the street when you know how to fight. Your confidence will be a game changer and the criminals won't even try you.
OR, of course, you can ignore my advice, roll the dice and hope nothing bad happens. I wish you luck if you choose that route. It hasn't worked out so well for some other folks lately.
If you've read this far, I thank you for your time. If you are a cop, I hope it prompts some positive change.
As always, the views I express here are the rambling thoughts of a single curmudgeonly police trainer. They do not reflect the views of my fellow officers, supervisors, or agency.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

触屏版|枪友会

GMT-8, 2024-9-21 15:16 , Processed in 0.038353 second(s), 23 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表