帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-3-16 18:11 来自手机 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我们教会考虑举办枪械安全和知识讲座, 暑期带中国学生去实弹射击, 但教堂里不可以展示真枪, 听众里也会有对枪械持怀疑态度的人。除了介绍火器安全外, 各位对讲座提纲有什么建议?

主题

帖子

3万

积分

版主

积分

三枪客

沙发
发表于 2014-3-16 18:33 | 只看该作者
  • 今后的演讲的方法  示范者可以在自己家里实时地演示。教堂里的人、包括教堂外的人都可以通过看youtube现场直播受惠于你们教堂的活动。
  • 即便是面对面。你们的演讲人可以先行录好像,然后在台上播放。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

版主

海军

积分

开坛元勋

板凳
发表于 2014-3-16 18:40 | 只看该作者
focus on debunking a few common myths involving firearms, such as,

1. why a semi-automatic rifle is not a "assault rifle", even though they may look the same;

2. why is there no such thing as a "cop killing bullet"

3. "silencers" are not silent

4. gun "crimes" are highly exaggerated by media, less people killed with rifles than hammers and clubs and blah blah blah, while successful self defense cases are almost never reported in mainstream media.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

国宝枪友

积分

三枪客NRA终身会员开坛元勋

地板
发表于 2014-3-16 18:48 | 只看该作者
把三登和博士的视频看一遍,照葫芦画瓢就好了,针对信教者,可以多引用圣经里的话
http://gunowners.org/fs9902.htm

Luke 11:21-22
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

国宝枪友

积分

三枪客NRA终身会员开坛元勋

5#
发表于 2014-3-16 19:00 | 只看该作者
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/714725/posts

The Bible And Guns

A Biblical Response to

Those Who Say We Should Disarm; to

Those Who Teach Pacifism; to

Those Who Think the Bible Has Nothing to Say About Arms

by Pastor Matt Trewhella

Genesis 4:8-12 In this passage, Scripture records the first murder wherein
Cain killed Abel. That Cain must have used some sort of weapon to kill Abel
is evidenced by the fact that Abel was bleeding (he was not strangled). Notice
how God responded to the killing. He did not institute some sort of weapon-control,
rather, He punished the one who committed the crime.

Exodus 20 and following In His holy Law, which God decreed at Sinai, nowhere do
you see God outlawing weapons in regards to the various crimes which He prohibited
in His legislation. He always punishes the perpetrator. He never disarms the citizenry.

Exodus 22:2 In this verse, God declares that if someone breaks into your house at
night and you kill him, you are not guilty of murder. This verse makes clear that
you have a God-given right to defend yourself and to defend your family.

Deuteronomy 22:23-27 This passage deals with rape. Notice that verse 27 ends with
the words "but there was no one to save her." What is the implication of such a
statement? The implication is that had someone been around to hear her cry out,
they had a moral duty to intervene and protect her from being raped. To stand by
would be immoral. We have a God-given right to defend not only ourselves, but also
others.

Numbers 1 In His economy, God instituted an armed citizenry, not a standing army,
in order to deal with the affairs of war regarding Israel. This is what the Founding
Fathers of America envisioned for our nation. Even in Switzerland today, every home
is furnished with a machine gun (one of the reasons Hitler chose not to invade
Switzerland).

I Samuel 13:19-22 The Philistines disarmed the Israelites. Weapon-control was
instituted. No blacksmiths were allowed lest the Israelites arm themselves. A
disarmed people is the sign of a conquered people. A disarmed people is the sign of
an enslaved people.

Isaiah 2:1-5 Many, including the United Nations, take the latter part of verse 4 in
this passage, which states "they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their
spears into pruning hooks," and try to say that God wants us to disarm. The context
makes clear however, that "swords will be beaten into plowshares and spears into
pruning hooks" when God Himself rules, not when the United Nations or any other
government of man rules.

Matthew 5:38-39 In this passage, Jesus is not denigrating the Law of God in regards
to one's right to defend himself and others, rather He is repudiating the lex talionis -
the law of retaliation, which said, "if someone messes you up today, you go back and
mess him up five times worse tomorrow." The Pharisees were even using the Law of God
to justify this mindset. Jesus is repudiating this personal vengeance which some sought
to justify and participate in. He is not saying we cannot defend ourselves or others.

Vengeance belongs to God (Romans 12:19; Deuteronomy 32:35; Proverbs 20:22). We are not
to avenge ourselves. If we see someone who needs our help during the commission of a
crime, we have a God-given right and duty to intervene. If however, the crime has been
committed (past tense), we have no God-given right or duty to go and execute judgment
upon the perpetrator. God will avenge. God will judge.

God has given the sword (a symbol of judgment) to the civil magistrate (Romans 13:4).
If a crime has been committed, it is to be reported to the civil authorities and they
have a God-given right and duty before God to execute judgment.

Matthew 26:51-52 Some try to say that this passage proves that Jesus was a pacifist and
against guns. Quite the contrary. Where does Jesus tell Peter to put his sword? "In its
place." John makes it clearer, Jesus said to Peter "Put your sword into the sheath"
(John 18:11). Jesus didn't tell him to melt it down into a plowshare, rather he told
him to put it "into the sheath." The sword has its proper place. It's not evil. But
Peter was wanting to use it in an improper situation. Jesus came to earth to die. Peter
would be abrogating the purposes of God if he intervened with the sword. As Jesus goes
on to say in verse 11 of John chapter 18, "Shall I not drink the cup which My Father
has given Me?" Jesus was trying to teach His disciples that His Kingdom is not expanded
in the earth through the use of force, rather it is expanded through the preaching of
the Gospel and the discipling of the nations.

If someone wants to live by the sword, they will die by the sword, as Jesus says. In
other words, he who uses the sword for improper purposes will die by it. It was improper
for Peter to have used it in that situation. A criminal or a tyrant who uses the sword
improperly will rightly die by it. But the use of the sword in a proper fashion, to
defend one's person or one's family or one's country, is not condemned by Scripture,
rather Scripture upholds it.

God is not a pacifist. Jesus is not a pacifist. As Jesus said in the very next verse,
verse 53, "Or do you not think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide
Me with more than twelve legions of angels?" Jesus could have used force. The use of
force; the use of swords were simply improper for the situation in which Christ was
involved. He was suppose to die. He and the Father are not pacifists. He did not use
force because He had to drink the cup of the Father.

Exodus 15:3 This verse of Scripture declares the Lord to be a "man of war." That God
is not a pacifist is evidenced throughout Scripture. Even Jesus Himself, who is the
brightness of God's glory and the express image of His person, and who has declared
all that God is (Hebrews 1:3; John 1:18), drove the moneychangers out of the temple
with a whip and overturned their tables (John 2:15). The book of Revelation defines
Him as a King who does what? "Judges and makes war" (Revelation 19:11). The Scripture
declares that Jesus Christ is "the same yesterday, today, and forever" (Hebrews 13:8).
God's character does not change. God is not a pacifist.

Mahatma Ghandi, the father of modern pacifism:
                    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India,
                    history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation
                    of arms, as the blackest."

In closing, there are some who say that "we should not have guns; we should just trust
God." My response to those who say this is - "let me ask you, do you have a lock on
your front door?" They always say "yes." I then ask "Do you lock it when you leave or
go to bed at night?" Those who live in the city always say "yes." I then ask "Why do
you have a lock on your door? Why don't you just trust God?"

Just because we have a lock on our door or a gun in our closet does not mean we are
trusting in them to protect us with the same trust with which we're to trust the Lord.

Rather, we simply see the wisdom and prudence of having such things in order to be good
stewards in protecting our belongings and our families.

The psalmist understood that there was no contradiction. The psalmist (David) who said
in verse one of Psalm 144 "Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and
my fingers for battle" said in verse two of Psalm 144 "My lovingkindness and my fortress,
My high tower and my deliverer, My shield and the one in whom I take refuge."

评分

参与人数 1子弹 +80 贡献 +80 收起 理由
otud + 80 + 80 赞一个!

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-16 19:09 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谢谢各位的建议!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分

NRA终身会员

7#
发表于 2014-3-16 20:28 | 只看该作者
好奇问一下,为什么教堂里不能展示真枪?
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新枪友

积分
8#
发表于 2014-3-17 02:54 | 只看该作者
不能展示真枪没关系的,拍摄几张高清大图,投影到大屏幕上去,比拿着真枪还要清晰,效果还要好!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-17 04:46 | 只看该作者
seal1789 发表于 2014-3-16 20:28
好奇问一下,为什么教堂里不能展示真枪?

是美国教会免费借给我们用的,申请比较复杂
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分

NRA终身会员

10#
发表于 2014-3-17 09:43 | 只看该作者
saxe 发表于 2014-3-17 04:46
是美国教会免费借给我们用的,申请比较复杂

噢,是这么回事。谢谢解释。真心支持你们教会开办枪支安全和知识讲座,普及拥抢!God bless you!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-27 06:05 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 saxe 于 2014-3-27 06:15 编辑
seal1789 发表于 2014-3-17 09:43
噢,是这么回事。谢谢解释。真心支持你们教会开办枪支安全和知识讲座,普及拥抢!God bless you! ...

今天和美国教会联系好,原来他们每年也都举行类似讲座,并请NRA教练来。现在我准备先给学生和教会朋友先开讲座/讨论,消除他们(主要是国内来的教会朋友, 台湾来的说没有压力)对枪的恐惧感,然后鼓励他们参加美国教会的NRA教练辅导的实弹联系(我一个人真的没办法对付那么多新手)。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

6万

积分

国宝枪友

Straight Shooter

积分

开坛元勋NRA终身会员三枪客认证教员携枪执照

12#
发表于 2014-3-27 07:54 来自手机 | 只看该作者
可以用 Blue Gun 吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-27 09:17 | 只看该作者
doublepar 发表于 2014-3-27 07:54
可以用 Blue Gun 吗?

我没这玩意 :)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级枪友

积分

NRA终身会员

14#
发表于 2014-3-27 10:48 | 只看该作者
saxe 发表于 2014-3-27 06:05
今天和美国教会联系好,原来他们每年也都举行类似讲座,并请NRA教练来。现在我准备先给学生和教会朋友先开 ...

太好了!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

老牌枪友

积分
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-30 16:16 来自手机 | 只看该作者
谁有些违反枪械安全的照片? 我准备做些幻灯
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新枪友

积分
16#
发表于 2014-3-30 18:28 | 只看该作者
其实周建杭那个Houston的枪械视频和ppt做得都挺到位了,可以商量借用。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

触屏版|枪友会

GMT-8, 2024-5-9 01:51 , Processed in 0.041064 second(s), 20 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表