积分

国宝枪友

更爱吃Ferrero Rocher

积分

三枪客携枪执照

楼主
发表于 2018-1-29 09:56 | 显示全部楼层
"最理想的家防情况当然是固守一个房间,持枪警戒,一旦敌人闯入这个房间就打丫挺的。"

我觉得吧,一旦你的家被闯入了,没有哪个房间是安全的,the whole house is in danger。 坏人可以非常容易的在你家里找到武器,或者进一步破坏。 They can find knives in the kitchen, cut your power when they get to the circuit breaker panel, set your house on fire by just turning on the stove and throw anything laying around on it, or, they find a set of spare keys then they find your safe.  The possibilities are endless.  

Think about what you keep in your house, and if they got into the wrong hands.  You don't treat one of your rooms different than others, right? So anything in those other rooms, whey those things end up in the bad guys hands (imagine you are the BG), how much havoc you can wreck if YOU are there to harm the people in this house (got any power tools? BG know how to use them too).  Another analogy, if your finger is cut, you think the infection will just stay on THAT finger, and won't spread to the rest your body?  

When the house is breached, nowhere inside is safe.  You either get out of house and get far away, remove yourself (and hopefully your family) from the danger; or better yet, you go on the attack and confront the BG and neutralize/run them off, remove the danger from your house.  I need to defend every room of my house, because each room is a integral part of the house.  Just how I see it
GLOCK Certified Armorer
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

7万

积分

国宝枪友

更爱吃Ferrero Rocher

积分

三枪客携枪执照

沙发
发表于 2018-1-29 10:16 | 显示全部楼层
jhe123 发表于 2018-1-29 13:02
OK,你这个是指导原则。现在俺问一下,在这个原则下,你是拿手枪还是长枪去执行这个原则?

哈当然是手枪撒。 长枪?锁柜子里呢,拿的那功夫我早让人打死了。。。

曾经还有在家的时候带full size的枪,USP 9,但每次回来把口袋枪换成大枪,换枪套,换弹匣,烦死了。 现在我回家什么都不换了,在家也是口袋里那个LCP,爱咋咋滴(hey,I'm still armed )
GLOCK Certified Armorer
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

触屏版|枪友会

GMT-8, 2024-5-10 05:21 , Processed in 0.023449 second(s), 18 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表